New York CPR ClassesHeartsaver Adult CPR AED
The Heartsaver CPR AED class provides training for anyone who wants to learn basic CPR and obtain a Heartsaver completion card. This CPR class is recommended for: fitness professionals, business professionals, business owners, or anyone looking to obtain a CPR certification for general knowledge.
- recognize when someone needs CPR
- perform effective chest compressions
- administer proper breathing techniques
- recognize a choking victim and administer abdominal thrusts (aka – Heimlich Maneuver)
In addition, you will have hands on training with a Automated External Defibrillator that include:
- the steps leading up to using an AED
- how to apply an AED to the victim
- how to recognize cardiac arrest
NY Metro CPR also offers in-home, private CPR classes for small or large groups.